This policy sets out the basis on which Landcrowd Limited of Unit 1801, 135 Bonham Strand Trade Centre, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong (Company Number 60102434-000-07-19-2) (together with our subsidiaries, our holding company, subsidiaries of our holding company from time to time, collectively called "Spacious" or “we”) collects personal data from you and how we process such data.
By visiting our website www.spacious.hk (our “Site”) or using Spacious or any other applications or software we provide from time to time (collectively our “App”), you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
Collection of information
- For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following
information about you:
- Information you give us - information that you provide us (which may include your
name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other
personal description) by filling in forms on our Site or our App, or by corresponding
with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example:
- when you register for an account with us on our Site and in our App;
- when you report any problem to us;
- when you use certain features on our Site or our App;
- when you request any support from us; or
- when you complete any survey or questionnaire we send you.
- Information we collect about you - information automatically collected when you visit
our Site or use our App, for example:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- details of any transactions, purchases and payments you made on our Site and in our App; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information you give us - information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site or our App, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example:
- We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
- For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
Uses made of the information
- We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services;
- researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site and our App in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- providing you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- in any part of the world;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- for direct marketing purposes (please see further details in Clause 2.2 below);
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
- We intend to use your personal data in direct marketing (i.e. offering or advertising
products or services by sending the relevant information directly to you). We require your
consent specifically for this purpose and you may opt out any time. For the purpose of
- the personal data that may be used in direct marketing are those that you provide to us or we collect from you under Clause 1.1 above;
- the type of services or products that may be offered or advertised will be our products or services, seminars, conferences or events, and those of our affiliates or business partners;
- the relevant information may be sent to you by email, in-app message;
- you may opt out any time by calling us at +852 3460 4713 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cease to send you marketing information without charge.
- We use information held about you for the following purposes:
Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Schedule 1 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571) of the Law of Hong Kong;
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example property agents users have contacted via the platform, staff engaged in the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment and the provision of support services);
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (on a need-to know basis only);
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world; or
- actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in any part of the world.
- We use persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by us when you return to our Site or a partner site that uses our services. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- We may use third-party web services on our Site. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies (which are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies), web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our Site and make the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials of their own advertising network.
Our Site, our App or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted using TLS/SSL technology.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
- Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you;
- access any personal data we hold about you; and
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
- request deletion of personal data by contacting email@example.com
- Any request under Clause 7.1 may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our cost in processing your request.
- You have the right to:
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site and our App after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to: Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 4 May 2022
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
Landcrowd Ltd. ("Spacious.hk" or "the Company") recognizes and respects one right’s to privacy of personal identifiable information such as a person's name, contact number, address, sex, age, occupation, marital status, photo, identity card number, credit information, etc. ("the Personal Data") and pledges to observe and comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance with a devotion to protect on-line privacy on Personal Data. The Company may require visitors of our website ("the Customers") to provide the Personal Data in the course of their browsing of our website; or through our website, inquiring, subscribing and/or submitting applications for any information, services, products, schemes or registration of memberships operated, supplied and provided by the Company. Personal Data may also be collected on-line from our Customers without his or her awareness through the use of various technical operations. The Personal Data collected or to be collected in future by the Company may be used for the following purposes:
- facilitating our provisions of services/products including but not limited to the estate agency, on-line shopping, e-commerce or any other related services/products to the Customers;
- sending or e-mailing to the Customers direct marketing and promotional materials of a diverse range of services/products provided/supplied by the Company from time to time. The Customers may write to our Data Protection Officer if they do not wish to receive such materials from the company;
- identifying the winners’ or Customers’ identity when collecting the winning prizes or free gifts from the Company;
- compiling aggregate statistics about the Customers registering with the Company;
- observing and complying with legal and regulatory requirements or orders of competent authorities in HKSAR or other jurisdiction.
The Personal Data collected and held by the Company may be provided to third parties including but not limited to the holding, subsidiaries or associated companies of the Company; the contractors and agents of the Company; the Company’s advertisers; and the parties under a duty of confidentiality to the Company. While the Company shall use our best endeavors to ensure that the Personal Data collected by the Company will be securely kept in our storage system with only authorized personnel be allowed to gain access to such Personal Data, given the open and global nature of the on-line service, the Company may not be able to protect and secure such Personal Data from any deliberate third party interference. It will be outside the ambit of policy of the Company on privacy of Personal Data while the Customers activate any link and access to websites operated by other third party. The Company reserves the right at any time to amend this statement. Request for access and correction of Personal Data or for information in relation to the Company’s policy and practice on privacy of personal data should be addressed in writing to: Data Protection Officer, Unit 1801, 135 Bonham Strand Trade Centre, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. * "Group Companies" shall mean any and/or all of the companies as specified in the website of the Company as group companies.